User data is safely stored in Europe. The Conversion core infrastructure is hosted in Frankfurt, Germany. User data is stored in our core infrastructure. We do not transfer user data outside of the EU.
1. Respect of Privacy
Here’s what we do to protect user privacy:
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as it is necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned and solely for the use of Conversion client.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
2. GDPR Policy
Conversion strictly implements the GDPR regulation, that aims at protecting user data and providing a right to modify and delete such data, as well as to consent to data collection.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Visitor or Consumer Rights in EU
European residents possess the right to ask for their personal information we hold and to make an inquiry for the personal information to be amended, revised, or eliminated. Please contact us from the information given below to request such an activity.
In addition, European residents’ information can be processed to be added into necessary parts of our contracts. (for instance; in case of a purchase)
When an order placed through useconversion.com or its legal partners, the marketplaces it is listed on and its online providers, all data will be kept for a duration of 10 years unless and until you ask us to delete this information as long as it is not contradicting with the local law.
If you’d like to hear more about our privacy practices or if you have further questions about the subject or create an issue about a complaint, please contact us via e-mail: [email protected].