Say Hello to Conversion!
A New Energy In Digital Marketing
We are thrilled to introduce our London-based company, Conversion, focusing on helping e-commerce businesses to increase the reputation of their brands using digital marketing tools social proof, customer feedback, customer sentiment eg. Conversion sets out to discover new ways of creating customer engagement, driving performance numbers and creating a feedback loop and tackling any digital problems with a fast paced approach for companies with an e-commerce and online customer engagement aspect worldwide. Let’s get to know better what Conversion’s dynamic team offers to its potential customers!
If you are interested in selling a product as an online business in a competitive marketplace, digital marketing is a boon to your survival. The rule of the game in today’s e-commerce industry is to create the connection between the seller and the customer. Companies no longer have to be restricted to the limited old brick and mortar methods of traditional advertising. As the trend has rapidly shifted towards online marketing of products and services in conjunction with the customers’ changing needs and expectations, businesses can reach millions of online users through digital mediums. In other words, your customers are online, so YOU SHOULD BE ONLINE. So far, so good. Well, what do the Conversion offer specifically to overcome this issue?
1- Build a trust-based relationship with customers by social proof
At the broadest level, to make a lucid exposition of the social proof term, first, let’s imagine a person looking for an online store for shopping. In an online setting, what the factor that shapes the final decisions of customers is outside opinions. To be more precise, since there is no chance for customers to have the product in hand to try it themselves in online shopping, they mostly rely on what other customers’ comments refer to the quality of the product. That is to say, the concept of social proof can be encapsulated in the term “bandwagon effect.” Now, you can imagine the power of social proof as a marketing tool. That is why we aim to enable e-commerce businesses to employ social proof on their websites to increase the popularity of their goods, services, and brands.
2- Improve your business by customer feedbacks
Considering that social proof is indeed gathered by the reviews of customers, the concepts of social proof and customer feedback are not mutually exclusive in digital marketing. Regarding customer feedback, the first point to make is that businesses should engage with their customers and listen to their voices by taking their both positive and negative feedback into account through various ways ranging from online conversions to request collector. Customers are the best source to understand what the companies do wrong or right on their business strategies. That is to say, taking customer feedback efficiently requires diligent planning. However, it may be a formidable task and time consuming for the companies. Don’t worry; we find it in ourselves to come through for e-commerce businesses.
Let’s explore what the Conversion offers to e-commerce and online business to integrate into their digital marketing strategies:
- Informational Messages: fully customizable informational message for your users.
- Live Courters: show your visitors how many people are on your website and build trust in your brand.
- Latest Conversion Indicators: establish social proof by displaying your most recent conversions on your site.
- Video Widgets: easily integrate your customers with an informative youtube video.
- Random Reviews: display a random review from your clients to create a social proof.
- Cookie Notifications: notify your users that you are using cookies on your site.
- Request Collectors: collecting leads has never been easier with the request collector.
- Coupon Widgets: the best way to let your users know that you are running a sale.
- Email Collection: easily collect emails and generate leads from your users.
- Conversions Counters: establish social proof by showing how many recent conversions you’ve got.
- Social Share: let others share your content, spread the word and generate more traffic for you.
- Emoji Feedback: the best way to establish sentiment analysis about your site, products, or campaigns.
- Score Feedback: the easiest way for your users to give you a score feedback.
- Countdown Collectors: Create urgency with a countdown timer and an input for lead generation.
We will keep on working hard for the Conversion project and keep you updated. Our next two blogs will elaborate the concepts of social proof and customer feedback. Keep following us!